“Listen to your older brother!”
“HIGH&LOW g-sword” brings out the atmosphere of HIGH&LOW with cute illustrations by CLAMP, and from that series comes a Nendoroid of the second son of the Amamiya Brothers – Masaki Amamiya. He comes with two face plates including a standard expression as well as a serious expression ready to start a fight!
Optional parts include the first ever Nendoroid high kick parts, as well as ice pop parts for use with Nendoroid Hiroto Amamiya (sold separately). He also comes with a selection of interchangeable arm and leg parts allowing for all sorts of cute poses in Nendoroid size! Be sure to add him to your collection!
Princess Leia is joining the Nendoroid series!
From Star Wars Episode 4: A New Hope comes a Nendoroid of Princess Leia! Her iconic white outfit from the film has been captured with great care as a single part on the Nendoroid, and she features articulated arms allowing for various different poses. Two different weapons are also included for even more possible situations!
An alternate crouching lower body part is also included which can be used to display her in the pose she took when recording her message at the start of the movie, and she also comes with parts that allow her to be posed with her hood up. Both a standard expression that captures her strong will as well as a gentle smiling face are both included, allowing you to capture various different sides of the Princess in adorable Nendoroid size. Be sure to add her to your collection!
From the popular drama series “Kodoku no Gourmet” comes a figma of the character played by actor Yutaka Matsushige, Goro Inogashira, in a special edition with various bonus optional parts!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- He comes with three face plates including a standard expression and a chewing expression and a hungry expression which all make use of 3D coloring for a realistic appearance.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- Optional parts include his bag and some menchi-katsu to enjoy.
- This edition also includes a bowl of rice, chopsticks, a roaster, yakiniku, a mug of oolong tea, a counter and chair, sunglasses and a cellphone.
- A papercraft “Yakiniku Kameya” playset is also included to pose together with him.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.