In this post I will explain what are the tools needed to paint your Gundam model kit using airbrush.
First you will need airbrush.
Full set of compressor including water trap.
Acrylic or laquer paints
Isopropil Alcohol 95% for acrylic thinner (acrylic only, use laquer thinner for laquer paints).
Empty bottle for mixing paint and thinner.
Paint stirrer ….to stir paint.
Cotton bud, for cleaning.
A lot of tissue, for cleaning.
Alligator clips and stick for holding parts, you could change this with blutack? Never use em though.
Styrofoam, to attach painted part and let it dry.
Last but not least, masker. This item will keep your lungs healthy ^^;
That are the tools you will need to paint a Gundam model kit using airbrush, other optional items are:
1. Old newspaper for covering your desk from paint
2. Hairdryer for drying your parts
3. Desk lamp to help you with lighting when airbrushing.
4. Spray-booth for spraying indoor or in a small room.
5. A good music / movie to entertain you ^^
That is all, if you like my tutorial, please see my other Gundam modeling tutorial here. ^^;